Every day we face challenges, which affect us emotionally, physically and spiritually. When we let those challenges overrule our lives, we become negative. We become careless in what we say or do and that could really hurt other people. Thus, it is extremely important to know how to take care of your body as well as your soul.
How to do that? You need to understand that your actions have consequences. If you do something bad for others, it will come back to you and this is what karma means.
Karma states that good deeds attract the good as well as bad deeds attract the bad. There are 10 laws of karma which you can follow in order to have a harmonious physical as well as mental well-being.
- The Great law. In other words, it is a cause and effect law. What it means is simply that what you give to others, you get it back. If you are mean, people won’t treat you nice either. If you are nice, people will treat you kindly, as well.
- The Creation law. Bad or good things don’t come out of nowhere. Be sure that you are the creator of only good things.
- The Humility law. Accept both good and bad stuff happening in your life. However, don’t prioritize the bad stuff as it can change your life into a negative one.
- The Growth law. The only person you can control is you. Remember that you cannot change others. You cannot transform them into something you want them to be.
- The Responsibility law. You need to be responsible for your own life. Don’t blame others for your own mistakes. Our inner world reflects the outside and vice versa. Those who surround us are an image of ourselves.
- The Connection law. Even if you seem to be far away from your goals, remember that each little step is a part of reaching your dreams. Everything is connected. Small steps lead to bigger ones.
- The Focus law. Multitasking is overrated. Be sure to focus on doing only one thing at a time as only then you can give it your best.
- The Here and Now law. Instead of dwelling on what happened in the past, you should focus on the present moment in order to create a bright future.
- The Change law. Don’t be afraid of changes. They are necessary in order to grow as an individual. Change is constant. It will come over and over again until you will finally embrace it.
- The Patience and Reward law. Sudden results don’t happen. Work hardly and remember that all your good deeds will be rewarded eventually.
You may wonder what are the benefits of practicing these laws of karma? First of all, your life becomes stress free. Your blood pressure becomes normal and you become more immune to other illnesses. You become positive and fight negativity easier. You become kinder and spread positivity to others.
In order to practice laws of karma effectively, you need to be kind to yourself first. Only then you can take care of others. Don’t be too hard on yourself if something goes not as you planned. It doesn’t take a lot of effort and time to be positive – just spread kindness around you and soon you will see that your environment becomes a more pleasant place to live in.